Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Catch 2wo 2housand 2wo hundred and 2wenty 2wo

So what does one do at a time like this.., I actually went through this misery last weekend.

This was one of those weekends when my parents weren't in station and all I did was sleep, sleep and sleep a little more. But when its 12:00 in the night and your stomach starts making weird rumbling noises, you are either hungry or you need pay a little visit to what little boys call the little boys room.
I had watched too much T.V...so much so as to skip dinner . So I scrambled through the room for cash, ran a mental scan of all possible food stores that I could find something to eat at and zeroed down on this place close to the airport. I picked up the house key, wallet, phone, and a jacket and put them all in the front seat of my car.... Drove it outside my portico and walked up to lock the gate whistling a tune..
When I returned to my car, all hell had broken loose. I stood there looking at the locked car door as my keys, phone, wallet and the last piece of my dignity lay inside. Turned out that the door had miraculously swung over and the autocop had miraculously shut my car up.. If that isn't bad enough, the car was running on neutral with the AC on and music playing.
I stood there watching the running car with music inside playing loud enough to wake my neighbours up.
I mean frankly what do you do at a situation like this with not one ruppee lying in your pocket. The public phone booths were closed as well..

3 Comments:

At 10:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what heppened dude?

 
At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dai, how'd you get yourself out of this?

 
At 5:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lemme guess, u smashed the window? remember our days at CATS? hehe...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home